I couldn't find how to translate K2 content items with Joomfish for Joomla no matter how hard I searched. I always translated Joomla content through the article manager and could not find anyone who could tell me how K2 content item translation could be achieved with Joomfish until I really got to grip with the right way to use Joomfish. Now I know it, its easy, here's how:
The answer is simple: Don't try to translate through the K2 component. It might be possible, but rather than that go to the K2 component and look for a way to translate there you should go direct to the joomfish component.
- Go to Joomfish (in the administrator backend of Joomla, click Component>Joomfish) and then click translation.
- Now choose (an I admit this isn't intuitive) from the following options by clicking the drop down menus in the upper right (labelled "languages" and"content items").
- Under languages choose the language you want to translate the contenct INTO using Joomfish.
- In the "content items" choose K2 Items.
- You can now simply choose whichever K2 content item you want to. Translate the item by clicking it in the list.
Have fun translating K2 items with Joomfish!
|< Prev||Next >|